Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Jordan Spizike.. OOOOWEEE!!



Thank you to my fellow and close friend Pabs, he posted this on my facebook. Himself, another sneaker freak, knows that i can never say no to a pair of Jordans, even though the color scheme is not the usual for me. I have to say, the color blocks and accents to this lovely shoe would look dope on my feet. I'd totally rock these.

It's said to be part of a Spring 2010 release along with a "coral rose" Jordan 6 that are also being released within the same time frame. We all know the ladies with shoe steaze will be all up on that... but forreal, what are the likeness of this gracing our shelves?? El Kartel or Livestock?? who knows! But if they were to carry it.. ladies, get ready to chop your limbs off... it'll probably cost you your arms and legs!


lets thank sc for providing us with pics

No comments:

Post a Comment