Sunday, November 22, 2009

SUNDAY NIGHT SESSONS- "On The Go"




The LOVE of my Life


"My ears paint the picture of what my eyes cannot see. Layers of words in conversations become life's little symphonies. The keys on the piano are singing their melodies. The drums are dancing to the rhythm of their feet. The sound of trumpets in the air soar like fighter jets across the sea. The bass brings heart beat to every living tree. The guitar is strumming to nature's simplicities. And for a split second, I see everything so clearly. This art, this craft...created so beautifully. This passion, this interaction, this love affair between MUSIC and me." - J. Lacsamana


Many of you should know that I'm real big on music. I never leave the house without some source of music, whether it be my ipod, cd's I make for my friends when we go out in the car, to posts on facebook and I even have music on my blackberry as backup just in case i ever forget my ipod.

My whole outlook on music is that its an art form that unites and relates to every single person on this entire planet. Let's admit, music has done us no wrong, its been there for you when you just broke up with that sigificant person, music was playing while you and your friends were on a road trip somewhere, and music has the ability to make you feel good in a way we all know but can't explain.

So as a treat, I've reserved Sunday posts for what I'd like to call " Sunday Night Sessions". Just as my 1st post, I've decided to call it "On The Go #1"-
This is a list of my " On the Go" playlist #1 on my ipod that i just discovered this morning while sitting outside having a smoke. Enjoy :)


Calvin Harris I'm Not Alone DEADMAU5 REMIX




Deadmau5 ft. kaskade - I remember


Ann Lee - Ring My Bell (Levi Deep Inside Remix)


Morgan Page - The Longest Road (Original Mix)


Axwell - What A Wonderful World (Dabruck & Klein Remix)


Michael Mind - Ride Like The Wind (Klaas Remix)


Way Out West - Mindcircus (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)


Above & Beyond - Can't Sleep


Motorcycle - As the Rush Comes (Gabriel & Dresden Chill Mix)


Tiƫsto - Century feat. Calvin Harris


Danger - 11h30


Sarah Mcleod: He doesn't love you(REMIX)


Stardust - Music Sounds Better with You


Ida Corr Vs Fedde Le Grand : Let Me Think About It



Chromeo-Bonafied lovin' (Yuksek remix)



daft punk - face to face


"Good Vibrations" Stanton Warriors


Stanton Warriors - Still here

No comments:

Post a Comment