Sunday, October 3, 2010

SPOTTED: A gorgeous bag by one of my favorite designers Olivia Harris

I saw this shopping a couple weeks ago when my friend Justine and I were just downtown Vancouver in search for some fall items to kinda spiff up our wardrobe. Not really looking for anything in particular, we both browsed around mainly for articles of clothing for work ( Yup, business casual) when Justine mentioned she was looking for a new wallet. We stumbled out way into Holt Renfrew and went straight downstairs to the hang bag section. With the Louis, Gucci and other high end leather bags surround us, the smell of leather kinda was overwhelming until... I saw in display , Olivia Harris`s new fall collection handbags, I ran over immediately to find the hobo bags of all hobo bags. The soft leather with the accent of buckles gives this bag a hard edge touch to a practical everyday bag. VERDICT?  Saving up a couple of paycheck... I HAVE TO HAVE!!!!


photo via: www.amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment