Sunday, November 21, 2010

YESSSSSSS!! THEY DO EXIST!!!

I started stretching my ears about a little over a year now. I started off pretty small and now, I'm at a 0 gauge.
I was sitting at the kitchen table having tea with my mom and she looks as me and says:

" How do those work?? Do your ear lobes hurt?? Of course they hurt... do they hurt til until your head hurts?"
" Nah ma, I love them and no they dont hurt hahaha!"
" Well, when you get married one day, dont you want to wear pearled earrings?"


and I thought about it... when i get married ( one day in the far distant future) I do want to wear pearl earrings. Not just for my own wedding but for special occasions, i would like to wear peal earrings. So thank you person who made these... theres a compromise !!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment