Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm Going ... Going, Back ... Back to Cali.. Cali!





That's right folks, yet again, and as I do every year... I'm headed back to California!! This trip was really intended to visit friends, I think the past couple of years that I've gone, it's been overkill on the shopping. My sister knows how I shop so I think I've been to every single mall there is in the OC area... I know... Horrible!

This year I have taken a different approach, I purposely left all my credit cards at home and have come with cash with that being specifically used for activities. I going all out on the sight seeing and we'll leave the shopping for another time.

1st stop, the Frisco area! I'm excited actually because this is my 1st time to Northern California. I have some distance fam bam there, but this is strictly to visit Bay area friends and let them show me around. I know as corny as it sounds, I wanna see the Golden Gate bridge and hit up the academy of science, see korea town, etc!! Hella excited!! I'll be staying with good friend Boogie who I know has tons of things for us to do and for me to see.

Keep you guys posted... im about to board the plane ... Portland... please be good to me, dont let me gauge my eyes out for the 2 hours im there!!!

*CROSS FINGERS* Please.. Please let me sit beside someone cute! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment