Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meet My Cores


No mean muggin', ain't no stank eye... Just 2 best friends doin' us!  6 Years and going strong, we met our 1st year of college - She's been there from the get... and honestly, she's been a  big part of my growth process. I learn a lot from this lady, she puts me in my place, when need be. Been through lots with this one, and thats why I keep her so close to heart, because she's beautiful, in every way shape and form. Thanks Jiggah - I love you , no homo! Follow her on her own blog (deejoyce on Blogspot)


Patrizzle! Yup.. Im sure you've probably come across her blog (http://www.patrizzle.com/) or browsed on http://fatlace.com which she interns and writes for- this spit fire has the biggest heart of gold i have ever come across. I've only known Pat for a short amount of time, but from the very 1st day, we clicked, like we were long lost friends that have know each other since the diapers years. I'm very grateful to have met this beauty and she knows i got nothing but mad love for her.

 My lovely Lisa: Her and I have know each other since we were 13. We went to high school and graduated together, she's the tough one and never takes shit from anyone, even me! Aside from her tough-girl exterior, Lisa's one of the few people in my life that calls everything as she sees it and never hesitates to tell you as it is. Truthful, and feisty, she's is a smart, well-rounded friend that everyone needs. Always has everyones best interest at heart, don't fuck with her... or you and i have problems.

Teach me how to Tegi... Teach me how to Tegi.. well whatever dance you can name, dougie, jerkin.. whatever... this guy is your man. yeah, thats right, the guy on the bottom: John
John and I met couple years ago at Yote ( i know i know.. outta ALLL places!) kept touch and he's is for sure a core part of my life as well. I dont think you have met the nicest, polite, well-manered man until you've met John. I dont think he even has a "mean" bone in his body, and I dont think I've actually even seen him mad. John's the most genuine person i've ever encountered and gives me hope that there are nice guys like him amongst the assholes ( no offence) out there. He's been there at my worst and encourages me to be at my best and yes ladies, this pogi pinoy is single"! Muahahahah!!! Love ya Jo!




Homeslice aka Bryan: Now, honestly i dont really remember how we met... im pretty sure it was also at yote or clubbing somewhere. Anyways, He's one of my cores... why? well, Bryan's the motivated older figure that always reminds me that I'm a pretty rad girl that has lots going for me.. awww i know.. so sweet. He reminds me that good things happen to good people and that you can do absolutely anything if you put your mind to it. The older brother-like figure that protects, hahah becareful potentials... its 21 questions with this guy which is why i love him so much!

Marielle aka Yeng: hahahahaha oh man... she's the weird one, just like me! She's the only one that can tolerate my weirdness without wantintg to gauge my eyes out. I met Yeng through an ex and the rest is history. She's pretty picky about who she hangs out with so i guess i pass the test, because we still talk on a daily basis. I love Yeng's "In Yo' Face" attitude towards life and its refreshing to have kookiness around you. She's got the ambition like no other and is the only person i know that has more shoes than I do. hahah A great friend indeed! 




So you've met my cores, they are all different in their own ways which is why i love each and every one of them whole-heartely. Thank you for being my backbone, and i honestly dont think i would be this amazing person you see here if it weren't for you guys! I love you all <3

XOXO Rosa 

No comments:

Post a Comment